1/2 Photos of Corny Macaroni and Cheese
1 hr 10 mins
Shawna Landers's Note:
My mom has been making this for years and the whole family prefers it to regular mac & cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium size baking dish, combine the 2 cans of corn.
- 2add the macaroni(uncooked) and the velveeta.
- 3stir until mixed well.
- 4dot the top of the casserole with the butter and salt and pepper to taste.
- 5bake for approximately 1 hour at 350f.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corny Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.7
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 582.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: