Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this recipe from my roommate's mother and it's as good as it is easy. Great comfort food that isn't on any diet I know of. It's a big success at potlucks and family gatherings.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole kernel corn, not drained
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, cubed
- 1 cup uncooked macaroni
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese, cubed
- Mix everything together and put into 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350F, stirring after 20 minutes.