- 6 cups fat free chicken broth
- 1⁄4 lb turkey ham, diced
- 1 (5 ounce) can water chestnuts, chopped (8 ounce can drained wt)
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄3 cup cold water
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring broth to a boil in 3 qt saucepan.
- Add ham, water chestnuts, corn and pepper. Return to boil.
- Meanwhile combine cornstarch with cold water.
- Add cornstarch mixture to soup and cook, stirring until soup boils and thickens.
- Remove from heat and slowly add egg whites while stirring.
- Top with green onions.