Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Mix the corn with the eggs so it doesn't fall out
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped ham
- 1⁄3 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 4 English muffins, halved and toasted
- 4 slices reduced-fat American cheese, halved
- Lightly coat a medium skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Add to skillet. Cook, without stirring, until egg mixture begins to set on the bottom and around the edges.
- Using a spatula, lift and fold the partialy cooked egg mixture so uncooked portion flows underneath. Continue cooking and folding until egg mixture is cooked through, but still glossy and moist.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in the ham and corn.
- Place 4 English muffin halves on a baking sheet.
- Top each with a slice of cheese, then top with some of the egg mixture.
- Add remaining cheese slices.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Top with remaining muffin halves.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes 4 servings.