Recipe by jamb
A quick and easy snack or meal I saw on a television show and adapted to my tasting. I use reduced or fat free items to make this recipe and it still tastes good!
Top Review by Jellyqueen
Since we like corndogs occasionally, I figured we would like these. I was not wrong. They made up quick and easy and were the perfect compliment for that bowl of soup we were having for supper.
- 2 packages yellow corn muffin mix (I use Martha White)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn, drained
- 4 -5 hot dogs, chopped (I use Fat Free Oscar Meyer)
- non stick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine muffin mix and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Combine eggs and milk; stir into muffin mixture until moistened.
- Stir in hot dogs and corn.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups sprayed with non stick cooking spray about 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.