Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Moist and tender, a little different cornbread.
Make and share this Corny Cornbread recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare cream style corn accoring to cooking directions; set aside.
- Prepare whole kernel corn according to cooking direcitons and drain well; set aside.
- In large bowl, mix margarine, sour cream and egg.
- Stir in cream style corn and whole kernel corn.
- Blend in corn muffin mix.
- Spoon into well greased 8X8 casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until set.
I do so like Corny cornbread, I would eat it here and there. I would eat it everywhere...I could go on in Dr. Seus like fashion, but I think you get the idea.