- 4 cups frozen cream-style corn
- 4 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1 (9 ounce) package corn muffin mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare cream style corn accoring to cooking directions; set aside.
- Prepare whole kernel corn according to cooking direcitons and drain well; set aside.
- In large bowl, mix margarine, sour cream and egg.
- Stir in cream style corn and whole kernel corn.
- Blend in corn muffin mix.
- Spoon into well greased 8X8 casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until set.