Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my husband's favorite soup. He likes corn in everything.
- 3 slices bacon
- 3 tablespoons onions (chopped)
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2 cups milk
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- Fry bacon till crispy in a large heavy sauce pot. Remove and crumble bacon; set aside.
- Cook onions in drippings from bacon until tender but not brown.
- Drain drippings from onions.
- Dissolve bouillon in the 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- Add to onion and then all remaining ingredients to pan.
- Stirring, bring to a boil over low heat.
- Serve hot.
- May sprinkle with chopped parsley if you wish.
This is a very good , creamy , comforty type soup! Extremely easy to put together and great for a cold winter day! Thanks for posting!!