Recipe by NikasMommy
A delicious, one-pot meal that slow cooks all day, allowing you to come home to a great meal! Don't let the short ingredient list fool you - this dish is full of flavor.
Top Review by Dissie
This was really good. Threw it in the crockpot in the morning, came home to wonderful smells. I used long grain white rice since thats all I had. I transferred it all to a dutch oven and and added a cup of white rice and 1 cup of water, simmered till rice was ready! YUMMY!!! I never would have came up with rotel, and creamed corn in the same dish all on my own! I was asking family if I should make again and didnt get to finish the question, before they answered YES! Thanks for posting!
- 1 lb chicken breast, frozen
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel, undrained
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 (5 ounce) packagemahatma saffron rice mix
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chicken, corn, beans, rotel and cumin in crock pot. (If you want a less spicy dinner, reduce or omit the cumin).
- Stir well and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken, cut into bite sized pieces and return to pot.
- Add rice, cover, and cook on high for 30 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Serve garnished with cheese, sour cream, and green onions.