Recipe by sassykat1213
These are great for a children's Thanksgiving feast--and the children can help make them! They will satisfy your salty-sweet craving. To retain their crunchiness, assemble them the same day that you plan on serving them. *Please adapt measurements to suit how many you want to serve.
- 4 cups Bugles original flavor snacks
- 2 cups Trix cereal
- 16 ounces white icing
Directions See How It's Made
- Slightly over-stuff each Bugle with white icing.
- Place various colors of Trix cereal on icing. (I try to use enough cereal to cover most of the icing).
- The result should look like a miniature cornucopia of fruit! :).
- Make a bunch, because they will disappear quickly!