Charlotte J's Note:
Yarn art from Family Fun magazine
My Private Note
- 1Combine ingredients into a saucepan and stir until smooth.
- 2Heat over medium heat until thick and translucent.
- 3Allow it to cool to touch.
- 4Lay large cookie cutters on parchment paper.
- 5Have child take foot long pieces of yarn, placing it in the glue.
- 6Run yarn between thumb and forefinger to remove excess glue.
- 7Lay inside cookie cutter.
- 8Repeat until you have a thin layer of yarn inside the cutter.
- 9With clean hands, press yarn flat.
- 10Carefully remove cutter and let your design dry, about 24 hours.
- 11Use red, white and pink yarn in heart cutters, different shades of green for Christmas trees, pumpkin cutter and orange and a little brown for the stem, what ever you want.
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornstarch Glue
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g