Recipe by Second2None
From http://www.celiac.com/articles/827/1/Banana-Bread-2-Gluten-Free/Page1.html. I posted here to check nutritional data. The recipe can be modified into donuts, muffins and bundt cake, just adjust your baking time accordingly.
- 2 cups cornstarch
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk or 3 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 bananas (mashed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything together with the exception of the bananas.
- In a separate bowl, beat the bananas with a mixer until smooth. Combine the two and mix thoroughly.
- Bake in a loaf pan at 325F for 60-70 minutes (or longer) until a toothpick stuck in the center comes out clean.