Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are great with chili or soup. These are low GI and very very tasty!
Make and share this Cornmeal, Pepper, and Chive Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Lightly coat a 12 cup muffin pan with oil spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the buttermilk, oil, honey, and egg.
- Stir in the corn, bell pepper, and chives.
- Quickly stir in the flour, cornmeal, and a pinch of salt.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and a wooden pick comes out clean.