Mrs. Doeinck's Note:
These are great with chili or soup. These are low GI and very very tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375.
- 2Lightly coat a 12 cup muffin pan with oil spray.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, beat together the buttermilk, oil, honey, and egg.
- 4Stir in the corn, bell pepper, and chives.
- 5Quickly stir in the flour, cornmeal, and a pinch of salt.
- 6Spoon the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and a wooden pick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornmeal, Pepper, and Chive Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.9
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 18.8 mg
- Sodium 241.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: