Cornmeal Pancakes With Spicy Beans
- Sift flour into bowl, add polenta and stir. Make well in centre and add combined eggs and milk, stir until smooth.
- Grease non-stick pan with melted butter. Heat over medium heat. Pour in enough batter to cover base.
- Cook 1-2 minutes then turn over and cook other side. Repeat.
- Meanwhile heat oil in pan. Add cumin, coriander, cardamom, cook stirring constantly for 1 minute.
- Add 1/2 of the beans and water stir to combine. Cook on medium heat 3-4 minutes.
- Mash beans with back of wooden spoon. Add the rest of the beans, mix to combine.
- Place spoonful of bean mixture in centre of each pancake. Top with avocado, sliced jalapeno and coriander.
- Fold and place on plates serve with sour cream on side.