1/2 Photos of Cornmeal pancakes
The healthiest pancakes your kids will LOVE. I felt somewhat guilty serving 'cake' to my kids for breakfast and found this recipe. Even my 2 year old gobbles up at least two or three of em!! I freeze the leftovers between wax paper and pop them in the toaster for quick serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1place cornmeal, flour, salt, and baking soda in a bowl mix buttermilk and eggs (Mix milk and vinegar and let sit for 10 minutes then add eggs to mixture and stir if not using buttermilk) add wet ingredients to dry ingredients then stir in melted butter.
- 3pour batter on lighty greased pan or griddle.
- 4flip when suface bubbles appear.
- 5Serve with maple syrup or regular pancake sryrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornmeal pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (974 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.7
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 56.4 mg
- Sodium 399.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 5.8 g