1/3 Photos of Cornmeal Pancakes
LUv 2 BaKE's Note:
These pancakes have a great texture, flavour and have a picture perfect presentation. The ratio of cornmeal to flour is high in these pancakes creating a nice almost crisp outside with a soft inside. Recipe created by me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking soda and cornmeal.
- 2Add egg, buttermilk and vanilla.
- 3Stir until just mixed.
- 4Pour by 1/4 cup into a hot pan.
- 5Cook until bubbles appear, flip.
- 6Makes about 10 pancakes.
- 7I put 1 serving as one pancake.
- 8Note: This recipe is very versatile; If you like sweeter pancakes, add 1 tbsp of sugar; These are also good with 1 cup of blueberries, or try any other kind of fruit; Cinnamon may also be added for extra flavour.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornmeal Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.2
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 19.7 mg
- Sodium 135.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.0 g