Goes well with stew :P
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt
- 2in med bowl. Cut in butter with fingers, pastry
- 3blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles.
- 4coarse crumbs.
- 5Make a well in center; pour in milk all at once and stir with fork until mixture forms dough.
- 6Drop dough onto stew to make 6 dumplings.
- 7Cover and simmer 18 minutes or until dumplings are firm to the touch and wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornmeal Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.7
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 203.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g