Very easy crab cakes, makes great appetizer.
Make and share this Cornmeal Crab Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl add the eggs, cornmeal, mayonnaise, and oil; mix well with a whisk.
- Add water slowly until a batter forms (you may not have to use all the water); if its too thick add more water.
- Whisk in pepper, salt, garlic, and mustard.
- Chop crab meat into fine pieces, or shred and add to batter.
- Spoon onto a hot griddle or pan and cook them like pancakes, flipping to cook both sides.