1/2 Photos of Cornmeal Crab Cakes
Chef Hawgwild's Note:
Very easy crab cakes, makes great appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl add the eggs, cornmeal, mayonnaise, and oil; mix well with a whisk.
- 2Add water slowly until a batter forms (you may not have to use all the water); if its too thick add more water.
- 3Whisk in pepper, salt, garlic, and mustard.
- 4Chop crab meat into fine pieces, or shred and add to batter.
- 5Spoon onto a hot griddle or pan and cook them like pancakes, flipping to cook both sides.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornmeal Crab Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.4
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 96.4 mg
- Sodium 497.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: