1/2 Photos of Cornmeal Cheddar Biscuits
These biscuits are easy to whip together and bake up nice. I found this recipe in a Taste of Home book. They are great with ham or turkey dinners. Also good with chili or other favorite soups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- 2Cut in butter until mixture is coarse and crumbly.
- 3Stir in cheese and milk just until moistened.
- 4Drop by 1/4 cupfuls 2 inches apart onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- 5Bake at 450 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Serve warm with butter.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornmeal Cheddar Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (687 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.6
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 28.1 mg
- Sodium 248.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g