1/1 Photo of Cornmeal Blender Waffles
Cornmeal just adds that extra crispness that I LOVE so much! I love these with some good quality all-fruit preserves. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your waffle maker and set oven temp to"warm" (so you can keep the waffles warm while the others are cooking).
- 2Place all ingredients in a blender container.
- 3Cover and process at med-high speed until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 4Do not overblend.
- 5Pour 1/2 cup (125 ml) batter over grids.
- 6Close waffle maker gently and bake until steam no longer escapes (about 3-5 min).
- 7Remove waffle with a fork and place on baking sheet to keep warm in the oven.
- 8Garnish as desired and Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornmeal Blender Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.9
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 59.2 mg
- Sodium 368.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 6.6 g