Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A yummy Jamaican style breakfast porridge made with cornmeal and bananas. Enjoy!
Make and share this Cornmeal Banana Porridge recipe from Food.com.
- Bring salted water to a boil.
- Combine cornmeal and flour together in a bowl.
- Add milk slowly to make a smooth paste.
- Stir cornmeal paste into boiling salted water.
- Cover and cook on slow heat for 15 minutes.
- Stir in banana, vanilla, cinnamon, cover and simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Sweeten with Equal.
- Serve hot.