3 hrs 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
1 1/2 lb loaf
- 1Place all the ingredients, except the hominy, in the pan according to the order in the manufacturer's instructions.
- 2Set crust on dark and program for Basic or Fruit and Nut cycle; press Start.
- 3When the machine beeps, or between Knead 1 and Knead 2, add the hominy.
- 4When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- 5Let cool to room temperature before slicing.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornmeal and Hominy Bread (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.1
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 491.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: