Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, diced
- 1⁄2 cup dried blueberries
- 9 tablespoons milk or 9 tablespoons half-and-half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a food processor combine flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Pulse to combine.
- Add butter and pulse until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Add cornmeal and blueberries.
- Add 6 tablespoons milk and pulse. Add more milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough forms a ball.
- Remove dough to a lightly floured surface and form into five, 3 inch rounds 1 inch thick.
- Place on prepared pan and bake until golden, about 35 - 40 minutes.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool slightly. Serve warm.