Cornmeal and Blueberry Scones
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a food processor combine flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Pulse to combine.
- Add butter and pulse until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Add cornmeal and blueberries.
- Add 6 tablespoons milk and pulse. Add more milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough forms a ball.
- Remove dough to a lightly floured surface and form into five, 3 inch rounds 1 inch thick.
- Place on prepared pan and bake until golden, about 35 - 40 minutes.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool slightly. Serve warm.