1 hr 10 mins
momthecook #2's Note:
This is a nice filling take along meal that can be eaten hot or cold. Welsh miners used to take them for lunch. Note: Prep time includes rising time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown pork and onion in a large pan, crumbling as it cooks.
- 2Drain fat.
- 3Stir in remaining ingredients. Mix well and let cool.
- 4Use a long piece of thread or dental floss to cut the frozen bread dough into 1/2" slices.
- 5Pat each one out into a 6-7" circle.
- 6Place 1/2 cup of filling down the centre and bring each side up to the top.
- 7Pinch together to seal and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 8Let rise for 20 minutes.
- 9Bake at 350F for 30 minutes, or until bread is browned.
- 10Serve hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornish Pasties
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.2
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.9 mg
- Sodium 247.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough