Recipe by Ambervim
I found this on my mango recipe hunt. Bonus is that it uses another favorite, cranberry.
- 1 pear, coarsely chopped
- 1 firm mango, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium cooking apple, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 9 ounces mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 Cornish hens
- 3⁄4 cup cranberries, fresh (or frozen)
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse hens and discard giblets. Pat dry. Remove skin and trim excess fat.
- Split hens in half. Rub with curry powder and place, meaty side up in a shallow pan than has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450' for 25 minutes.
- Stir together chutney and lime juice.
- Reduce temperature to 350'. Brush hens with chutney mixture and bake 25 minutes.
- Arrange fruit in pan and bake 10 minutes more.