I found this on my mango recipe hunt. Bonus is that it uses another favorite, cranberry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse hens and discard giblets. Pat dry. Remove skin and trim excess fat.
- 2Split hens in half. Rub with curry powder and place, meaty side up in a shallow pan than has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 3Bake at 450' for 25 minutes.
- 4Stir together chutney and lime juice.
- 5Reduce temperature to 350'. Brush hens with chutney mixture and bake 25 minutes.
- 6Arrange fruit in pan and bake 10 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornish Hen With Fruit
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.6
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 108.7 mg
- Sodium 85.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 25.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: