- 6 Cornish hens
- 709.77 ml cooked wild rice
- 59.14 ml celery, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml onion, finely chopped
- 85.04 g walnuts, pieces
- 2 apples, cored, chopped
- 2.46 ml salt
- 14.79 ml parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash Cornish hens and pat dry.
- Season with paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Rub lightly with oil.
- Combine cooked wild rice, celery, onion, walnuts, apples, salt, pepper, and parsley flakes for stuffing; toss lightly.
- Divide stuffing among hens.
- Place Cornish hens in roasting pan.
- Roast 1 hour, or until tender, in preheated 350 degree Fahrenheit oven.