1/2 Photos of Cornish Game Hens With Sage and Garlic
1 hr 5 mins
Sage is one of my favourite herbs. And who doesn't like garlic!! So this works well for me. Hope it works for you too. This can be prepared ahead of time up to the point of putting it into the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend 3 Tbs of butter with the sage, garlic, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- 2Separate breast and leg skin from hens.
- 3Press the mixture under the skins and spread evenly.
- 4Melt remaining butter and add paprika Brush this butter over the hens.
- 5Place hens in single layer in shallow oiled pan.
- 6Roast at 400 F, uncovered, 40 to 45 minutes.
- 7Baste twice with pan drippings.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornish Game Hens With Sage and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.7
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 139.2 mg
- Sodium 183.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 24.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of