1/1 Photo of Cornish Game Hens With Garlic Cloves and Onion
1 hr 10 mins
Montana Heart Song's Note:
An easy recipe.I use the garlic and onion in this recipe to make a blended mixed sauce for mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle the seasoning salt on the birds.
- 2Stuff 2 cloves in each hen. Sprinkle the rest of the cloves in the baking dish.
- 3Place the hens on top of the garlic. Add the onions.
- 4Preheat oven 350*.
- 5Cover with dish with foil.
- 6Bake 1 hour.
- 7Note: Uncover after 1 hour to brown the birds. About 15 to 20 minutes or so. Check.
- 8Mixed Sauce for Mashed Potatoes:.
- 9Take all cooked garlic cloves and cooked onion pieces and the drippings. Place in a blender and pulse twice.
- 10Add to mashed dry potatoes. Add milk, salt and pepper. Serve with margarine or butter.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornish Game Hens With Garlic Cloves and Onion
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.5
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 108.7 mg
- Sodium 83.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 24.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: