1/4 Photos of Cornish Game Hens With Curry Apricot Glaze
My husband and I have very differing tastes in food but this one dish we both love equally. It was adapted from a Bon Appetit magazine and is nice enough to have on special occasions. The preparation is suprisingly easy for such an elegant dish. Serve with white rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400º.
- 2Rinse and dry game hen halves and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on foil lined baking sheet.
- 3Combine jam, chutney, and curry powder in a small saucepan over medium low heat. Once mixture comes to a boil brush two tablespoons over the game hens. Reserve the rest of the mixture for a sauce.
- 4Bake games in the oven for about 35 minutes or until golden.
- 5Add chicken broth to the remaining mixture in the sauce pan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened.
- 6When ready to serve, place games hens on a plate of rice and top with lime juice, spoon sauce around the plate. Sprinkle with green onions and crushed peanuts.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornish Game Hens With Curry Apricot Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.2
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 108.7 mg
- Sodium 429.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 32.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: