Recipe by Kim1
A wonderful recipe for a special night or just something that you want to make fast.This taste really good with wild rice.
Top Review by CelestialShannon
I din't want to rate because I switched tarragon for poultry seasonings and water for wine because I'm broke and cleaning out freezer/pantry and I had the hens in the freezer.. It was absolutely flavorful and delicious.
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 Cornish hens, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle Salt on each Hen.
- Place Hen on a shallow baking pan.
- Mix butter, wine and the tarragon in a bowl.
- Pour 1/4 of the mixture over each hen.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 of the remaining butter mixture over each hen and bake 25 more minutes.