Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
A wonderful recipe for a special night or just something that you want to make fast.This taste really good with wild rice.
- Sprinkle Salt on each Hen.
- Place Hen on a shallow baking pan.
- Mix butter, wine and the tarragon in a bowl.
- Pour 1/4 of the mixture over each hen.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 of the remaining butter mixture over each hen and bake 25 more minutes.
I din't want to rate because I switched tarragon for poultry seasonings and water for wine because I'm broke and cleaning out freezer/pantry and I had the hens in the freezer.. It was absolutely flavorful and delicious.
Loved it!I had not cooked Cornish Hens for many many years so really enjoyed them,thanks
This was fantastic. The hens were very moist and flavorful. Bottle Washer's idea of added potatoes to the pan is great one. We will do that the next time.