Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious and complex, these are probably my favorite cookie (and raw cookie dough).
- 236.59 ml unsalted butter, room temperature
- 295.73 ml granulated sugar
- 158.51 ml brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 709.77 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 7.39 ml salt
- 709.77 ml crushed corn flakes
- 158.51 ml mini chocolate chip
- 295.73 ml mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugars for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in egg and vanilla, beat for 5 minutes.
- On low speed, mix in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt until just combined.
- By hand, mix in crushed cornflakes until well combined.
- Add mini chocolate chips and marshmallow and continue to mix by hand until combined.
- Grease or line cookie sheets.
- Roll into golf ball sized balls and, one at a time, place on sheet and smash flat (about 1/4 in thick).
- Make sure cookies are at least 1 1/2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
mmmmm...they are deliciously yummy,follow the recipe ....especially the baking time and they will be chewy,my kids love them to (they love smores when we go camping over the bonfire to) .....and yup me too,a fav cookie and raw dough yum