Cookie Kake's Note:
Delicious and complex, these are probably my favorite cookie (and raw cookie dough).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Cream butter and sugars for 2-3 minutes.
- 3Add in egg and vanilla, beat for 5 minutes.
- 4On low speed, mix in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt until just combined.
- 5By hand, mix in crushed cornflakes until well combined.
- 6Add mini chocolate chips and marshmallow and continue to mix by hand until combined.
- 7Grease or line cookie sheets.
- 8Roll into golf ball sized balls and, one at a time, place on sheet and smash flat (about 1/4 in thick).
- 9Make sure cookies are at least 1 1/2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- 10Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornflake S'mores Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.5
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 28.0 mg
- Sodium 213.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 2.4 g