Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is my mom's recepie and it is so easy to prepare. It feeds everyone when you are too tired to cook a big meal.
- 1 bag hash brown
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 medium onions, sliced (1/2cup)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheese, shredded
- 4 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Heat oven to 350`.
- Grease rectangular baking dish.
- Mix soups, sour cream, milk and pepper in very large bowl.
- Stir in potatoes and onions.
- Spoon onto baking dish.
- Add crushed cornflake topping, and spread over top of mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 50 minutes or until browned on top.
- Cool before serving.