Cornflake Potato Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour 4 Tblsp melted butter or margarine into 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl combine soup, sour cream, milk and green onions.
- Place half the potatoes in the prepared dish, spread with half the soup mixture and sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Repeat layers.
- In small bowl combine cornflakes and remaining 2 Tblsp melted butter or margarine. Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes.
- Note: To prepare casserole a day ahead, omit cornflake topping, cover dish and refrigerate; add cornflakes before baking.