Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are crispy, chewy cookies that taste like Golden Grahams cereal--something I haven't eaten for many, many years. Hope you enjoy these.
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 5 cups corn flakes cereal
- 1 1⁄2 flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cream the butter with the brown and white sugars.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Mix in the flour until well combined.
- Stir in the corn flakes and the coconut.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 8 to 10 minutes.
Chewy and crunchy make a good cookie. I made these for forthcoming company. I anticipate a thank you or two for making these. Thanks for the post.
These are wonderful! Loved them. Very easy to make.
These tasted good, but like another reviewer said, they flattened out too much. The uncooked dough was better than the finished product. I'll keep looking for somethng that holds it's shape.