Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 55 mins
found on an old scrap torn from a magazine - untried as yet by me
Make and share this Cornflake Loaf recipe from Food.com.
- Grease 14 cms x 21 cms loaf pan, line base and sides with baking paper.
- Combine butter, sugar and syrup in bowl, mix well.
- Spread over base of pan, sprinkle with cornflakes and nuts.
- CAKE MIX.
- Beat all cake batter ingredients in a medium bowl with electric mixer on low speed till combined well and smooth.
- Spread this mix over cornflake mixture in pan.
- Cook at 180 C for 55 minutes.
- Let stand in tin 10 minutes before turning out.