1/4 Photos of Cornflake (Goofie) Cookies
This is a recipe my mum used to make, years later she made these every week for my husband who loved them. Now my daughter makes them for him. When we were young we knew them as Goofies! Easy and tasty! Any mixed fruit can be used, we often even put nuts in.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180dg cel.
- 2Cream butter and sugar and add the beaten egg.
- 3Add flour, fruit and vanilla.
- 4Roll into small balls and then roll to cover in cornflakes.
- 5Put on lined baking tray and put in oven for 15-20 minutes or until Corn Flakes are golden and cookies have spread.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornflake (Goofie) Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.1
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.6 mg
- Sodium 58.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g