1/2 Photos of Cornflake Garlic Sticks
This was on the side of our cornflakes box and I thought I would share. It's easy and quick to make and would be fun for the kids to help with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush cornflakes by putting in plastic zip lock bag and rolling over it with a rolling pin or pound with meat tenderizer(or other fairly heavy object) to crush but not to powder.
- 2Cut each biscuit in half.
- 3Roll into sticks 5"-6" long.
- 4Dip each stick into milk. Roll in crushed cornflakes.
- 5Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- 6Place on buttered baking sheet 1" apart.
- 7Bake in a 450*F. oven for 7-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornflake Garlic Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.3
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.3 mg
- Sodium 180.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g