Recipe by Sharon123
This was on the side of our cornflakes box and I thought I would share. It's easy and quick to make and would be fun for the kids to help with.
Top Review by MaMere
YUM!!! I made these for dinner this evening~ they are wonderful..I will be making these often.
I followed the recipe to a "T" and made a garlic/cream cheese dip for them.
Thank you for sharing this winner Sharon!
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush cornflakes by putting in plastic zip lock bag and rolling over it with a rolling pin or pound with meat tenderizer(or other fairly heavy object) to crush but not to powder.
- Cut each biscuit in half.
- Roll into sticks 5"-6" long.
- Dip each stick into milk. Roll in crushed cornflakes.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Place on buttered baking sheet 1" apart.
- Bake in a 450*F. oven for 7-10 minutes.