Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This was on the side of our cornflakes box and I thought I would share. It's easy and quick to make and would be fun for the kids to help with.
- Crush cornflakes by putting in plastic zip lock bag and rolling over it with a rolling pin or pound with meat tenderizer(or other fairly heavy object) to crush but not to powder.
- Cut each biscuit in half.
- Roll into sticks 5"-6" long.
- Dip each stick into milk. Roll in crushed cornflakes.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Place on buttered baking sheet 1" apart.
- Bake in a 450*F. oven for 7-10 minutes.
YUM!!! I made these for dinner this evening~ they are wonderful..I will be making these often.
I followed the recipe to a "T" and made a garlic/cream cheese dip for them.
Thank you for sharing this winner Sharon!
These were quicka nd fun to make. I will have to try them again and do things a little different...I used store bought cornflake crumbs since that is what I had, but next time I will have to get flakes and crush them so they are in bigger pieces. Also I will either mix the garlic salt in with the flakes, or salt after the milk and before the flakes. I cooked them on parchment paper rather than a buttered pan but did use spray butter and sprayed all tof them generously. These had a good flavor, great way for dressing up store bought biscuits! Made for Cook-A-Thon for Sharon123.