Recipe by **Mandy**
Loved the sound of these as a lunch box treat, found on Sanitarium.com.au, I used dried nectarines and pineapple in place of prunes and apricots. Best used within a few days before they go too soft.
- 1 cup pitted prunes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup blanched & roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup desiccated coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Place prunes, apricots and water in medium saucepan, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer for 5 minutes or until fruit is soft and water has been absorbed.
- Add peanuts, peanut butter and cornflakes to fruit mixture, mix to combine.
- Roll 2 teaspoons of mixture into balls, then roll in coconut. Refrigerate until required.