Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is a gluten free modification of several similar recipes. My family loves this - my teenage son will even put in a special request for it!
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 cups gluten-free corn flakes, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F; spray baking sheet with oil.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg and 1 tablespoon of water. Pour mixture onto small plate.
- In a large bowl, crush cornflakes then mix in oil and Mrs. Dash.
- Dip one piece of chicken in egg mixture, then roll in seasoned cornflakes, Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake until crispy and golden brown - about 30 minutes.