Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I am not a real fan of pudding like dessert but this was really nice. Hope you like it!
- 2 cups corn flakes (crumb them)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- vanilla essence
- Cream butter and sugar (2tbsp of each) add crumbed cornflakes and cover bottom of ovenware dish saving some for the top.
- mix flour, cinnamon, salt, sugar.
- add beaten eggs.
- stir in milk and vanilla.
- cook in double boiler until thickened pour into lined dish on top of cornflakes sprinkle remaining cornflake mixture on top.
- bake in slow oven for 1/2 hr or more till slightly brown on top.
- cool and serve with fruit etc.