Recipe by andypandy
I haven't tried these yet, but I will for my grandson since they have everything he likes in them...peanut butter and raisins and cereal...maybe they should be called Kelloggs Peanut Butter Cookies.
Top Review by Hazeleyes
Super good cookies! When I saw this recipe, I knew I had to try it. I've been needing to use up a large box of corn flakes! After crushing the 4 cups of corn flakes, I ended up with about 2 cups. I also used chocolate chips instead of raisins. Thanks!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine stick, room temp
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup seedless raisin
- 4 cups kelloggs corn flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift the flour, soda and salt together; set aside.
- Cream the sugars with the butters until fluffy.
- Add in the egg and vanilla, beat til combined well.
- Add the sifted dry ingredients, and combine.
- Add the raisins and cornflakes combine well.
- Drop by tablespoon onto a UNGREASED cookie sheet (I would use parchment) Bake in preheated oven 375°F for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Notes: I always test a few and timing to my likness, before I cook the whole batch.
- Remember lower oven temp, or a shorter cooking time gives a chewy cookie.
- Longer time or a higher temp gives a crunchy cookie.