Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A nice afternoon tea snack for my daughter who is diabetic, good at parties.
- 6 tablespoons light margarine
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons smart sugar
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons coconut
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 cups corn flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup self raising flour
- Preheat oven 180-200°C.
- Cream margarine and sugar.
- Add egg white and beat.
- Fold in flour, milk & coconut mix together.
- Fold in cornflakes - mix gently till combined.
- Place spoonfuls on tray sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes (or until golden brown).
- Cool on wire rack.
- Makes 25 - 30 small cookies.
you forgot to mention how much flour is needed ^^;;