Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Not as pretty in a jar as some of the other recipes so I decorate it with glued on dried flowers and a pretty ribbon. As an added touch, tie a wooden spoon to the lid with a piece of ribbon.
- Place sugar and salt in a clean mason jar.
- Pack down tight so everything will fit in the jar.
- Add other ingredients one item at a time, packing each layer down Put cornflakes in last and don't crunch them down.
- Put the lid on the jar and tie a ribbon around the lid.
- You can add a personalized label, if you wish.
- Recipe to attach to jar:.
- Whip 3 egg whites until stiff.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Stir in the ingredients from this jar until well combined.
- Drop teaspoons of dough on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 325 degrees F.
Easy to make and tastes yummy! Thanks for sharing all the jar recipes.