Recipe by Dorel
This is a recipe I've had around on a piece of paper and want to get it posted before I lose it. Update: Just made these today and I got 26 cookies using a 1 1/2" cookie scoop. Baked for 11 minutes.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour (could use whole wheat)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2⁄3 cup corn flakes
- 2⁄3 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat butter and sugar together.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking soda.
- Gradually beat flour mixture into butter mixture.
- Stir in cornflakes and chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 11-15 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.