1/3 Photos of Cornflake Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is a recipe I've had around on a piece of paper and want to get it posted before I lose it. Update: Just made these today and I got 26 cookies using a 1 1/2" cookie scoop. Baked for 11 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter and sugar together.
- 2Add egg and vanilla.
- 3Combine flour and baking soda.
- 4Gradually beat flour mixture into butter mixture.
- 5Stir in cornflakes and chocolate chips.
- 6Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake at 350° for 11-15 minutes.
- 8Cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cornflake Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 65.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g