This is a recipe I've had around on a piece of paper and want to get it posted before I lose it. Update: Just made these today and I got 26 cookies using a 1 1/2" cookie scoop. Baked for 11 minutes.
- Beat butter and sugar together.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking soda.
- Gradually beat flour mixture into butter mixture.
- Stir in cornflakes and chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 11-15 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
These cookies were really good. My DH just loved them. He said he liked the crunch that they had. Will be making these again, I'm sure. Thanks for posting.
Very good cookies. I used Wheaties instead of Cornflakes and make only one batch. I had to make a triple batch the next day so the grandkids could take some for their trip to Florida. Looks like I'll be making them again soon. Thanks.
These were really good cookies. The cornflakes added a good nutty taste to them eliminating the need for nuts. I made them to take to work, but they never made it there, DH and Ms. Picky and I oinked them all down.