from an older edition of Woman's Day - you could substitute Rice Bubbles for the Cornflakes if so desired.
- Grease 23 cms square slab pan.
- Cover base and sides with baking paper.
- Combine Mars bars, butter & peanut butter in pan.
- Stir over low heat till melted and well combined.
- Transfer mixture to large bowl, stir in sifted icing sugar.
- Add lightly crushed Cornflakes, mix well.
- Pres mixture firmly over base of pan.
- Combine chocolate and extra butter in pan over pot of simmering water.
- When choc is melted, mix well and spread over slice.
- Place in fridge for several hours.
- Remove from pan and cut into rectangles.