Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Recipe from Quick and Simple Magazine. Just like the magazine, quick and simple, and tasty too
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat milk
- 3⁄4 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 lbs broiler-fryer chickens, cut up
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour milk into a pie plate.
- Combine cornflake crumbs, salt and pepper on a sheet of wax paper.
- Remove skin from chicken, if desired.
- Roll chicken pieces into cornflake crumbs to coat.
- Place chicken in baking dish, misted with cooking spray.
- Bake about 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with deli carrot slaw.