Recipe by Laurie V.
My family loves this recipe. It's very moist and so easy to make. You can add your favorite spices and make it your own. You can make these into chicken nuggets for you kids too! I love making things with my toddler.
Top Review by Wolfangel
Oh my Gosh! I absolutely LOVE this recipe, thanks so much for posting it and sharing it with us! It was a huge hit with my family and our family friends who were over for dinner that night. And thank you to AquaOpal for the cooking time and temp, that helped alot! Excellent recipe, two thumbs up!
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 cups finely crushed corn flakes
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Salt and pepper your chicken breasts.
- Mix first three ingredients together in a shallow bowl.
- Coat chicken breast with this mixture, then cover with crushed cornflakes.
- Place chicken breasts in lightly greased Pyrex baking dish.
- Can be made up to 1 day ahead.